Monday 26 December 2011

First Post

Welcome to my blog. Having read the blogs of junior doctors, I felt that it would be useful for both me and people who may want to go into medicine to read a blog about a person's real life journey on the path of becoming a medical student. I also hope I can provide you with some degree of entertainment as many blogs on being a junior doctor have.

So a few basics:

I did well in my gcses and those of you who feel that you have already lost your chance at a becominga doctor don't feel disheartened, I have now learnt there are infact many ways to get on the medical course even if you don't have the grades your teachers and possibly parents said you needd. I will talk about that in another post.

I am currently doing my first year of A level and guess I should probably be revising for my exams in January(-EEEEEK!) however I have decided I want to start a blog now for the New Year and hopefully keep it up so that by the time I apply for uni I will be able to go back and see the many things I have done.

By the way this blog won't just be about medicine, it's not my life (yet! =L) so I hope you enjoy everything is between.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment